Tuesday, January 8, 2013

NON-FREEBIE - Mouseloft Designs

Happy New Year!

I've been going through my kits, and found I have a small collection of Mouseloft designs.

I stitched one in about four hours, and I'm almost through my second one. They are great little charts, and come in kit form with threads, 14-ct aida, and a needle, but unfortunately they don't give you a conversion chart so you can stitch them again. I have a bit of each thread left, thankfully, so at some stage I am going to sit down and work out what colours they are in DMC and Anchor, so that I might stitch them again in the future, but it seems you either take a random guess, or stitch them in colours you have that are vaguely close enough, or else if you want to stitch them again, you buy the kit again. Grrr. However, their prices are good for kits, to be fair. Given they are a British company, their prices are in pounds, but at £2.29 (or thereabouts) I'm not really complaining too much :-)


Design: Bicycle & Lampost
Designer: Mouseloft
Fabric: Aida - white, 14ct
Threads: supplied with kit

To follow, is Mouseloft's "Yacht Race", which should be done today. Then I am starting my first freebie of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment