Sunday, September 15, 2013

Updates on various finishes

I've been going through my folder of Cross Stitch Finishes, and realised that I've not posted the final product of a few things that I have made over the years, plus there are some finishes in this folder that I'd forgotten about completely, so I thought I might add them here today, as I've not done any stitching this week!

NON-FREEBIE - "Christmas Cross Stitch" (hardcover book) by Claire Crompton:


I made this for my boyfriend last Christmas. Here it is completed.

NON-FREEBIE - Egyptian Royalty


I thought it came up rather well, all told.

FREEBIE - A Spot Of Tea


Design - A Spot Of Tea
Designer - Dragon Dreams
Fabric - 14 ct pink aida
Threads - as suggested in chart

I made this one many many years ago - so long ago, I don't actually remember when, but possibly around 2007? I've always loved Dragon Dreams designs. They are fun to stitch, and very cute!

UNKNOWN - Guinea Pig


Many years ago I had guinea pigs, and I stitched this chart at the time. Who the designer is, I have no idea. If it was a freebie - who knows. Either way, it's lovely!

UNKNOWN - Bookmark


All I know about this bookmark is that I stitched it in 2004. I believe I might have made it for my sister - I can only hope I gave it to her then!

NON-FREEBIE - Quilted Christmas Pillows




I started stitching them back in the late 1990s, I think, when the magazine they come out of was first published. I do know it's an American magazine, and was a special Christmas edition, but other than that, I have no idea. I finally finished stitching them last year. They still need to be made up in to the pillows though, but the stitching is finally complete.

I think that will do for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment