Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day (almost)

One New Year's Resolution I made this year was to get things stitched in a timely manner. Another was to try and finish off some more of my U.F.O's.

Starting on the first seems easier than tackling the second, however, so in the spirit of things, here is the start of my Valentine's stitching for 2014:

FREEBIE - The Stitcherhood - 2014 Valentine Freebie

Design - 2014 Valentine Freebie
Designer - The Stitcherhood
Fabric - 14 Count Ecru
Colours - 3835, 3832, 3816

As is typical of me, I chose to use different DMC colours to the ones suggested (or in this case, one suggested), but I think it came out okay. This is the second freebie I have stitched from this designer, and if I remember correctly, I changed the colours slightly in that one too!

For anyone interested, my other The Stitcherhood freebie can be found here:


My next stitchery will also be a freebie, and will also be of the Valentines flavour. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment