Friday, August 8, 2014

New Freebie Finish

All of a sudden it feels like ages since I stitched any freebies!

Continuing with the oriental theme for my friend, I'm including one of two Samurai soldiers that I am stitching. I've changed the colours from reds and blues, to greens (for this one) and the other will be oranges and yellows, if I ever get it done.

1. FREEBIE - Kincavel Krosses - Little Samurai:

Design - (Blue) Little Samurai
Designer - Kincavel Krosses
Fabric - 14 ct white Aida
Threads - cheap Sullivans

2. FREEBIE - Peacock:

Design - Peacock
Designer - Rose Tendresse
(also here if you want to stitch with a border:
(I believe they might be the same person, but I don't speak French, so I'm not sure)
Fabric - 14 count white aida
Threads - cheap pack of Sullivans threads (unnumbered)

This second one I have uploaded before (on the 7th of July this year), but this is a scan of it rather than a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment