Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Prairie Schooler Freebies

I've been a bit lax in posting of late, sorry about that. To make up for that, I am posting THREE freebies from the Prairie Schooler. Sad to see that they have shut their doors after 30+ years, but nice to see they are still offering a Prairie Schooler Santa this year :-)

As The Prairie Schooler have ceased business, all the freebies are now retired, so I cannot include links. Apologies.

FREEBIE - A Friend Is A Gift:

Design - A Friend
Designer - The Prairie Schooler
(retired freebie)
Fabric - 16ct cream Aida
Threads - DMC as per chart


FREEBIE - Christmas Tree:

Design - Christmas Tree
Designer - The Prairie Schooler
(retired freebie)
Fabric - 14ct pink Aida
Threads - DMC as per chart


FREEBIE - Snowman Ornament:
Design - Snowman Ornament
Designer - The Prairie Schooler
(retired freebie)
Fabric - 14ct blue aida
Threads - DMC as per chart

I am slowly working my way through the Prairie Schooler Freebies I have in my collection, so expect to see more soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment