Friday, June 29, 2018

Stitching Mo-Jo

My internet provider cut me off three months ago in a bid to force me to upgrade to a different sort of connection here at home, and then did absolutely nothing to provide me with any kind of internet service in the interim. As a result, I went to a different internet provider, who, while still taking a month to get their act into gear, assures me that I should have some sort of regular internet connection as of the 4th of July. Yay for me.

As a result of the stress caused by having NO internet here except for the small amount of data I get as part of my mobile phone plan, and also due to my father having terminal bowel cancer, I've done very little stitching this year, save for the three or four Prairie Schooler ornaments that I have managed to post.

I will try to do better. I need SOMETHING to keep my mind from my troubles, afterall.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment