Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Egyptian Royalty - part three

ANOTHER FINISH!


And just so we can see how they look together:


Yay!

I was upset to find, when I went back to my local LNS yesterday, the orange fleece remnant had been sold. However there was some white, so I will make some snowmen instead I think (at least until some orange comes to hand again). Until then, I am also working on a new chart. Again from a magazine (Cross Stitcher (UK) Jan 2004 edition). This one is called Willow Pattern design, and is apparently a representation of a very famous, and very old, chinese tragic love story. I'm up to here so far:


Next time I post I'll include the little story that goes with it, but for now I will include something else I am working on, and which is almost finished:

It's from the Bookmark Collection, from Told In A Garden (Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum). It was supposed to be stitched on sage green aida, but not having any to hand, I am using DMC 3032 to stitch the background, which is almost complete now!

More later. (Including freebies)

No comments:

Post a Comment