Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I've been stitching a little recently, though not as much as I would like, and have finally managed to complete some Christmas Decorations BEFORE the actual date. Normally they get finished some time in January.....or so.... :-)

I'm posting one today, as I have yet to scan the other. The designers are unknown, as I have had them on my computer hard-drive for a while and only found them when I was sorting files a little while ago, and they date to back when I didn't keep track of designers or websites. Anyway, the colours are my own choice, but based on the original charts and models. 

I will post the second one when I have had a chance to scan it!


Obviously, I'm still in the middle of turning it into a decoration though! Will post an updated picture when that's done.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment