Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Some Old, Some New

I've been going through boxes again, and found some completed things. Unfortunately, my scanner seems to be having a few issues, as all the Halloween stuff comes out yellow instead of orange!

However, I am uploading them anyway. Enjoy!


FREEBIE - Pumpkin:

I stitched it many years ago!

Design - Pumpkin
Designer - Cyberstitchers
Fabric - 14 ct white aida
Threads - as per chart

FREEBIE - Pumpkin 3:

Design - Pumpkin 3
Designer - Jodi Watson (Cyberstitchers)
Fabric - 14 ct white aida
Threads - as per chart

NON-FREEBIE - The Workbasket - "Quaker Owl"

This one I did many years ago for Halloween. I chose to stitch it in purple, on pale blue 14-ct Aida. One of these days I will make it up into an Owl-shaped cushion...

Design: Quaker Owl
Designer: The Workbasket
Aida: 14ct blue aida
Thread: purple (DMC, can't remember the number)


No comments:

Post a Comment