Monday, November 26, 2012

Stitching for 2013

I've decided that next year I am going to stitch only freebies - for a whole year. Some will be retired freebies, but all will be free.

Because..I..Feel..Like..It..

I've been going through my files of freebies and there are a lot of really good ones there. Most people forget that Designers will supply complimentary charts on their webpages, or to various cross stitch shops who then release them in their newsletters or print them out for customers. I wish more Designers would do that, to be honest. Thank you to the Designers who do though. It makes life easier for those of us who live within our means. At least we get to sample their wares :-)

So next year, I am going to stick to my guns and stitch only freebie charts. All year.

I will be posting again soon with a couple of cross stitch finishes that I found in my WIP box. All they needed was some gold stitching and then they are done. None of these three finishes are free however, but from Christmas Cross Stitch books I bought many years ago.

Anyway, pictures to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment