Thursday, September 26, 2013

You know when.....

You know when you find that even after two cups of coffee first thing in the morning, you still aren't making sense to yourself or anyone else around you, and it takes every last brain cell just to form a very basic sentence with the words in the correct order?

I'm having one of those days.

I'm struggling to find the willpower to sit and stitch, as well. Right now it seems that a project that will take me about an hour to stitch, is one hour too long!

I'm currently working on a couple of things from The Prairie Schooler. One is the current freebie - a halloween project (it has two colours, of which I only have one. Did I say 'grrrrrrrrrr'?). The other is a non-freebie from a fairly early book. I'm stitching something from this book as a Christmas present to go to my boyfriend, so I cannot post even an "I'm in the middle of it - here's how it looks so far" picture.

I'm also looking at my filet crochet patterns for inspiration again.

But for now, I will include some finishes from many years ago (or should that read 'from the annals of history'?):

FREEBIE - EMS - Christmas Card:


Design - Happy Christmas
Designer - EMS
(you now have to register to access freebies:
Fabric - 14 ct white aida
Threads - as suggested in chart

NON-FREEBIE - Kokopeli:


Design - Kokopeli
Designer - Dimensions
(Native American Motifs)
Fabric - 14 ct white aida
Threads - as listed



No comments:

Post a Comment