Monday, December 2, 2013

Finishes, mostly old

I've been finishing off stuff to go in the post for overseas Christmas presents. Unfortunately, I cannot yet display them, however, in my travels I found some other things I CAN display.

I have no idea about designers and such, and they are old, old, old. Both are, I think, from British craft magazines, however.

1. NON-FREEBIE - pink rose


Apologies for the quality of the picture. Mum did the crocheted edge and the crocheted tie, but I did the stitching, on white 14 count aida. It was made for the mother of a friend, back in around 2000.

2. NON-FREEBIE - Santa Claus


I know this comes out of a freebie booklet from one of the British Magazines - possibly Cross Stitcher or Cross Stitch Crazy? Can't tell you when I made it, but maybe around 2004-2006?

After Christmas there will be more pictures to display, because everything that has been made will have been sent and received.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment