Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finishes - recent and otherwise

Just two for today. :-)

One I finished today, starting it around the 27th or 28th of December 2013. I have had the pattern for about a decade now, so it's about time I did it. There is a second, complementary one, that I will be stitching in the new year.

The other is one I stitched many many years ago for my sister, and having Christmas Day celebrations at her place this year meant that I was able to take a photo of it with a digital camera, being that when I stitched it I had neither scanner nor digital camera at my disposal!

So here they are:

1. NON-FREEBIE - Stitched for me by me:

Design - Vase of Flowers Picture
Designer - Cross Stitch Collection 52 week part set thing
Fabric - 14 count ecru aida
Threads - as per the chart

2. NON-FREEBIE - Riolis - 'Oriental Lady' - for my sister:

(apologies for the angle of the photo)
Design - Oriental Lady
Designer - Riolis
Fabric - white aida (possibly 14 count)
Threads - red and black



No comments:

Post a Comment